Sunday, August 10, 2008

Is anybody there?

I kinda like that this blog has fallen off the map. I can use it as more of a stream of consciousness excercise. I tend to psych myself out on my other blog with all kinds of expectations. Here I will simply be myself. Usually being myself at blog time is usually a downer. It's the end of the day and I'm tired. Often, there is some discouraging event on my mind and sometimes I feel downright depressed. This is not something that I necessarily want to share with the world at large. Writing it down helps me to deal with my feelings. I know, I know, this kind of thing belongs more in a journal. I think the fact that somebody somewhere might read it kind of keeps it real. I don't expect comments on this blog, but it could happen.

That's all

No comments: